Tuesday, January 27, 2009

the FIRST day of CNY

~~财神到,财神到,财神到我家大门口。。
应财神,接财神,把财神接到我家里头。。~~

Hear this song early in the morning while I am still sleeping..
zha dou!~~
Don't like that please..
last night I 4am only fell asleep..
okay okay,no choice but to wake up as well,
'CHO YAT' ma..
well,woke up at 10 sumting in the morning..
brush teeths,bath,wear new clothes,set my hair..
and it is how I look==>
how's my look??still okay right??
after that,i went my grandma's house pray pray..
after that went another grandma's house in jinjang north..
er..I think i have to tell you all that my kampung is in jinjang..!!
so i will just stay in jinjang every CNY..
people balik kampung i balik kampung..
kind of funny thingy...
well...after the angpow session..it is mahjung time!!
played mahjung till 3 sumting..
sien until...
really can't tahan the boringness...
luckily my frens,Mr Boon Chin called me asked me out for movie!!
so went for movie with Boon Chin,Hui Mei and Yu Min in ONE UTAMA..(they are all my primary school's frens)

aiya..forgot to take pic with hui mei tim...
nvm...a lot of 1st time in this CNY..
1st time come out with friends on the 1st day of CNY,
1st time have fast food on the 1st day..etc..
1st day only already so boring..
how about the cuming days??

1 comment:

Forever said...

all of us also 1st time tat day...
so...tat was such a special day for us...haha~~~