Friday, January 9, 2009

bag missing


im sad..im sad..im SAD!!!!!
f***...u noe why??
beoz my lovely high sierra bag was got stolen in this morning..
i put my bag in my car 'butt', but stupid thief duno how can detect there is a bag in it and stole it..
summore now i hav to go to repair the 'hole' of my car 'butt'..(key holela pls...)
it was onli 20mins in between..
wtf...why??
there is no any valuable in it..
those members that are missing wif the bag are:
1.all my notes(all subjects)
2.exam slip
3.stationaries
4.my IBBM book
5.my notebook(not laptop)
6.calculator
7.handsfree

u noe wat?the most valuable thing i think is the bag ledi...
coz it cost me rm120..and i juz used it not exceeded half year..
i luv my bag very much..
argh~~~'god ar..help help me ba'..
hope those security guards can found my bag soon..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD! Dai Sei!

许愿_蓝苹果 said...

Nothing valuable inside wor ..
And your notes all get stole then how to study for exam ler??
Where you lost ??

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

i put it in boot in wisma cosway lo...haiz...dunno how he can detected got a bag inside..

and who is tis say me dai sei har??im gonna kill u im gonna kill u...:(

Anonymous said...

face problem

Anonymous said...

cham i still remember i hug this bag in ipoh XD!

Anonymous said...

i'm 1 of ur coursemate who hate u so so much, which to assasinate u!
Try to think what u did to ppl b4!

shEngyi said...

haha.. pity waiwai..

remember to report to office about da exam slip

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

my coursemate??i treat all of my frens veli well including coursemates and classmates...
siapa lu juz tell...
and i really cant remember wat i did to u coz i dun even noe who r u..
and i never do bad things to people 1..so i dun scare..
if u r so hate me,y still follow my blog?lebih punya orang..

joyce said...

huh! so cham...all de notes...exam slip..'jit oi' lar. is dat pendrive or any digital things inside? heard so unsafety..

wah, wat u did to de ppl so 'hate' u ar..he/she is so 'guai xu' lor.attack u like dis...

Forever said...

don think so much...next time must be more careful^^