Saturday, January 17, 2009

the 1st paper...

today was the 1st paper of my exams...
english for business..
i think no much problem for me...
after exam went play basketball wif frens..
wei han,kok hou,yip chun,weng lun,sian loong,yee mun,tze liang n me...
not really into the game..
but juz kacau kacau there..
relax only ma...
y so serious??
another paper on monday..
hope to score it as well..

p/s: thanks for the cookies...n i noe it's hard for u to keep sum to me..appreciate it..it is really nice n sweet into my heart(although it was bitter chocolate)..i say it,i mean it!!

5 comments:

shEngyi said...

no more lonely dick.. haha

joyce said...

cookies? i wan oso..lol.

whlau said...

nid i lend u my condom?

cHeNdY said...

I want cookies!

Anonymous said...

fuiyohhh....
cookies wohhh..
sweet tillll