Monday, September 28, 2009

RAYA in Malacca

last week i had a trip to malacca with my family members,
to visit my aunty there..
well,started our journey at around 11pm on Sunday night,
and i managed to get there at 12.30am..
er,i mean 12.30am in my aunt's house..haha!!
u guess how fast i sped??

After i arrived there,i think of wanna go for satay celup,
because i know the shop haven close down yet,
and so coincidentally my uncle asked my whether wanna go Satay Celup??
well,my answer sure YES YES YES!!
had a very nice supper there..and im looking forward for my frens that promised me will come Malacca as well...

Woke up at around 12pm on Monday,called Chang Win to confirm there are coming?
and i had a very disappointed answer,they arent coming down MAN!!!
then what else can i do??
call my Malacca frens lo..as they all are in hometown now..
called Chiew Mien,she said her house very far from town,ok suan..
then called Tersie,she said okay to come out makan..
then called Yan Pei,she said today cannot change to tomorrow..
n i wait for Tersie in house till 3pm..
im guessing what she is doing??
bath & make up also no need 2 hours gua??
called her to confirm again,well she thought change to tomorrow with Yan pei..SHit!
ended up shopping with my mum and aunty in JUSCO MALACCA!!wtf!

Tuesday afternoon,woke up,
called Yan Pei, asked her bring me go CENDOL + LAKSA..
and this time i manage to get to my desirable place..haha!!
had CENDOL + LAKSA in a very small BABA & NYONYAK restaurant..
and Mee SIAM as well(which i never heard of before)
left hand side of the restaurant
right hand side of the restaurantcenter of the restaurantROJAK(left), MEE SIAM(right),CENDOL(up n down)LAKSA!!!
after that,went Jusco again as im in Yan Pei's car and i parked my car there..
went in the gaming area in Jusco..and Yan Pei wanna challenge me on throwing basketball..
haha..she really dunno die ar...bet she never heard of my nickname,
"KING OF BALL"..ngek ngek ngek!!(but table tennis ball la)..lolz!
end up i only got 120++ points while she got 160++ points..
see her performance!

grrrr.......nvm,i will train and will have my vistory next time..haha!!
went home to have a short nap till 7pm..(from 4 to 7pm,short until...)
then come out again,thought of go makan siham lala..
mana tau tak da buka..
think n think n think..
no choice,go back to Satay Celup again,as Tersie so wana have it!
chit chat a lot with them,
but most of the time only 2 girls are talking(they are high schoolmates),
so i diam diam sit there hear only lo..haha!!i okay 1 ma..


With Tersie
after that went for a movie with Yan Pei n 2 of her frens..
after that K-Mission @ DREAM BOX(1 of the 2 k box in malacca)..
sing till 2am,but Yan Pei still dun wanna go home,
she took me to eat Toast and soft-boiled eggs nearby Dataran Pahlawan..
had the early 'BREAKFAST' till 3 something,then only went home..
well,i have to say thanks to Tersie for coming out..
and Million of thanks to YAN PEI!!
THANKS for acc me when im in Malacca..
THANKS for bringing me go makan 'HO LIAO'(in hokkien)..
Thanks and Thanks & Thanks!!!

No comments: