Thursday, September 3, 2009

Latest 1~


the latest iphone 3gs 16gb,
it's mine now..
i got the phone from maxis yesterday with full of ANGER..
because i did not receive any notification for the phone collection,
and so i have made several calls to their customer service to ask about it..
Their staff are like fooling me around,say they had sent email to their manager or what,
and i just have to wait for their manager's call..
and then i receive no call at all..
Then i decided to went KLCC to ask about it,
and u guess what the staff told me when she saw my deposit payment date??
she said my phone should can collect on 10th onwards!!
SHIT that means i have wait for extra 2 weeks like a siao kia here..
nvm, the other problem occured,
i have booked the white color 16gb iphone,
but they told me they are out of stock now,
if i wanna take a white color 1 then i have to wait for 2 weeks more..
well,no choice,after fucking them gao gao i decided to take the black 1..
as i really urgently need a 'phone' now..
i mean a 'normal' phone..haha!!
well,this is the best phone i ever had in my life,
and it's the 3rd phone tat i bought by myself!
yes the 3rd phone in 3 years time..
means each of my phone cannot last more than 1 year??what a funny joke!!
My N95 last time should have last longer period,
but some dunno-what-is-condom fucker stole it!
stop that or else i will feel heart ache again..argh~~!!!
hope i can use this phone for more than a year?
probably 2 years after the contract ended?

2 comments:

Lycchun said...

dunno-what-is-condom fucker
i like this...XD

Molly said...

ahaha...u better take good care of the phone..if not kena rompak again hoh, u still need to pay..=.="