Sunday, September 20, 2009

Genting with my 2 brothers!


i went Genting with my 2 younger brothers on friday,
together with chee hui and chang win..
thanks chee hui for driving us up,
and thanks to chang win for paying the toll...
really appreciate a lot!
well,it was quite a long time i never go travel(i mean play) with family..
it was the thing my father wont do to my family,
whenever he got the chance to travel,
he will just go with his friends but not us,his family members...
well,as a brother,this was my 1st time bring my 2 younger brothers to play..
although it was near(genting)..but from their face i can know how happy they are..
everyone should have a happy childhood..
i admit im not a good brother,i always scold them,sometimes beat them as well when they really made me angry!
but u noe wat?this is for their own good ma..haha!!

chang win

chee hui
(the car he's driving is much more faster and yeng-er than this for sure!)

2 of my younger brothers

my heng dai

the day at Genting was raining..
and it was pretty cold which u can see the fog were surrounding you!!
this only call GENTING mar!!!!
played space shot and roller coaster there..
really scream out like sh in the air!haha!
the game was bored because it was the same as last 10 years..
but it's good if u play once in a blue moon lar..lolz!!
well,there is another trip to melaka with my family on sunday nite..
to visit my aunty there..
and yeah frens,
do come find me in melaka if u are too free and got ntg to do..
as u noe,melaka is such a...........quiet town can i say??haha!!
not as many places to chill as in kl..
do come find me k??ciaoz...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yor....
good kor kor neh !!

i wan bring my 3 younger brothers too !!! hahah

but

siapa jadi driver jek?

naku

Forever said...

Such a Good Brother...since long time ago i know u are...Enjoy ur trip la...2day i'm oso going 2 Cameron wif family^^

Relax lo...^^

NiCoLe said...

wah...
24孝哥哥哦。。。

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

Naku:ask sheng Yi drive la..genting near near onli ma..haha!!

SuGirL said...

我没有哥哥,没有人带我上genting...