Saturday, July 25, 2009

TARC Convocation 25/7/09

It was TARC convocation today,
but sadly i didnt attend it.(because no money to pay the RM360??)
well,at least i rushed back to TARC after my work to take pics with my old collegemates..
once i reached TARC today,
it gives me different feeling..
suddenly i felt that TARC is quite a good place,
at least i met quite a lot of friends here..
i MISS this place..definitely i will!!!
i will miss my sohai classmates,
miss my lenglui course rep,
miss the lenglui treasurer,
miss the swimming pool,
and also the very good library!!
AND 1 thing i DONT understand!!
how come TARC got so many lenglui today??!!
I hardly found one during normal time in TARC?!!
wtf!!
pretty course rep JING XUAN

here come the pretty Treasurer SEOW YIN
BIAN SZE

TERSIE

CHEE WEI
WENG LUN

SOHAI KOK HOONG

and the one who was also didnt attend but went back to take pics,

SOHAI CHAI CHIN

last but not least,

acted SOHAI like HARRY POTTER

eh i looked like flying btw larh!!!lolz!!

it was very HOT today,

cant imagine how hot were they wearing gown and the hat..

and these were the photos in my phone,

will post it on my FB once i get all of it!!

~HAPPY GRADUATION~

ONG WAI WAI!!!

7 comments:

Forever said...

Congratulation...u graduated ald^^Must always do ur best in ur degree life la...Must serious har~haha^^All the best...

四月 said...

毕业了,人生才刚开始。

xuaN said...

wow..thx for praize me 'pretty course rep'..
the last pic realy yeng~~love it..

Molly said...

i start to miss the library jor..tarc geh library super big lohhh...

Anonymous said...

Uisheh... Graduated liao woh... must belanja makan de le... bak kut teh hoh. btw throught out all the pics, i like de Harry Potter most. U as if flying with a broom stick le. I'll do tis act at my convo in future(stil long way to go). ^^

Ivy Yap said...

wa.. the harry potter photo is impressive~

SuGirL said...

毕业了,恭喜你啦!!

踏出社会,精彩人生才真正开始。。
好好享受~! 加油!

*还真的很久没见到你了。。