Saturday, August 1, 2009

PROTON SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah once again..
PROTON SUCKS TO THE MAX!!!
u noe wat??
my car kena unlocked by people and my N95,my fren's K800 and all the cash gone!!
wtf this was the second time i faced this!
the 1st time was my bag tat i put in my car boot,
this time,the thief more advanced,
they can lock back the car for me after they stole what they want!!
im like really..wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf!!!!!!!

ok the story begins like this,
on the evening of 30th July 2009,suddenly i feel like wanna go for a jog,
so i asked kok chuan together with me.
it was 6.30pm when v arrived at the MENJALARA PARK..
after i parked my car,locked my car,then v started to jog..
1 hour later,when i went back to my car,i press my controller as usual,
the car unlock as usual too,
BUT but..when i went into the car,
GOSH!!!!my phone gone..together with my wallet!!wtf wtf!!!
come on,i bought it with my own money,i have many contacts inside,
and many lovely pics too!!!
and my wallet,wtf!!!
im going to apply my PTPTN but now all gone!!together with my student ID etc..
i tot this kind of things only happen in KL city centre,but it was KEPONG MENJALARA...
shit!!really SHIT!!SHIT to the MAX!!!
and at the time v plan to lodge a report in police station,when i move my car,
i saw my wallet on the ground,it was thrown under my car..
so just all the money gone,everything still there..
but but...i predict the thief not malaysian,otherwise not highly educated 1,
because i did keep a CONDOM in my wallet,
and tat stupid MR.THIEF like dunno what pack is tat..
he went to open it,take it out..then put it into my wallet again!!!
i was like..wtf wtf again..come on..ITU CONDOM LA!!!!!!
so end up v did not go to lodge police report as v think police wont bother us for losing the phone n money only..
no worries frens,i took back my number already,
but just i lost all the contacts inside..(stupid me,forgot to backup)
so, i, which in a very pok gai situation now..need to dig out money to buy a phone again..
and and....next time if got money,
DO NOT BUY PROTON!!!!the thief can unlock ur car,steal what they want,then lock back the car for u!!!!
and and,im going to curse tat thief gao gao..curse that thied kena AIDS,as he/she never see condom before..
FCUK!!!!

3 comments:

SionG said...

lucky the thief didnt took ur wallet. if not u have to buy a new wallet, make an new ic,license and its complicated. just let the fucker took the money and hp,as long as u not get hurted. LOL. Proton is really Suck. Oh,why u will keep a condom in ur wallet? for standby? haha

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

zzzz...come on..very dangerous...so must keep 1 condom..just in case la!!lolz.

Molly said...

U kept a condom in ur wallet?..goshhhh..

Manjalara quite near KL lehhh :P
Cheer up la.. 破财挡灾 mahhh.. :)