Sunday, August 9, 2009

okay just wanna talk something about me in taylors..
i went taylors by my lovely bike these few days,
and YES!!i went subang jaya by bike!!
come on,i have no choice la man..
u noe wat??let me calculate the cost..
CAR: toll RM3.20, Petrol RM10++, Parking RM4(maximum)..
BIKE: Petrol Rm 3
here it is,
so if u were me,which will you choose??
well no doubt,v gonna take some risk if going by bike,
there are so many cars on the road,
and if something happen,tat's it!
somemore,i will have no hairstyle when i arrive at my university..
because i have to wear the lovely n safe helmet for half an hour..
so once i take off my helmet,there's a FLAT hairstyle..haha!!
so wat did i do??the 1st place i went in college mostly was the washroom..
which i trying to spike up my hair..haha!!

well,it was 3rd week already,
all the assignments etc are coming towards me..
and i have many things to do in these few weeks,
i have to apply for my loan,searching for textbook,calculator,notes etc etc..
well,it is all about MONEY again!!
I am pretty poor since i started my University in Taylors..
and this was the consequences of stop working for 2 months + low pay on current job.
So i have to find some solution on this.how good if i can earn RM2000 a month??
i can eat whatever i want during my break,
i can go Taylors everyday by car,
i can go movie or pool or snooker with my friends..

find money while studying isnt a good thing for me..
which i think i cant fully concentrate on my studies..
Is this possible to me??
well im gonna make it happen..SOON..
believe and support me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BULLSHIT

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

good i like ur bullshit!!thanks!!

ŚŧůPαяĐ ĴєSś™ said...

wah...take care lo brother...
and wear cap la..so that u no need to style ur hair hahahahaha...