Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Poppy Night Out 19072009

it was a day to club again,
and this time was to Poppy Garden located at Jalan P.Ramlee..
it was hot n awesome in the club!!!
hot chicks were dancing around me,on the dance floor,
and some on the speaker as well!!
and it's like a place where all the lenglui meet up..
maybe because of their make up i think.
and i met few of my frens there too..
the 1st one was Valerie,
she was seated just behind my table,
when i was dancing i saw her,
wonder why this girl are so familiar..
then i went approach her..haha!!
ok the second 1 was...my baby Yvonne!
walked in the club for several times juz to look for her..
u noe it isnt easy to find someone in the CLUB!!
happy to meet her again..quite a long time din see each other already..
this time went with my brothers,
Chang Win,Kok Hoong and Kien Tat..after that i met Mun Hong in the house!!
wtf he was my senior in TARC and oso my primary school!!XD
and the last person i met was Nikki..
the one i know when i worked in Maxis last time..
but too bad din take picture with both of them..
maybe can meet up in the club next time and take pic,haha!!

1 comment: