Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It Was 2.30am in the morning

yeah it was 2.30am in the morning,
a day which i accidentally woke up from my dream..
i slept at 11pm juz now,thought can sleep till 8am in the morning..
who knows??=.=
okla,as woke up already,then suddenly feel hungry again..
so i find frens to bak kut teh immediately as i scare those restaurant wont operate till so 'early'..
and finally,she's the only 1 who came out n accompanied me!!
miss Teh Yin Chea again!!yay!!
she really banyak kawan,once i call then come out..
then still told me,curi curi night out very exicting..=.=
and what's the food i had juz now??
for sure it's the unique food in Malaysia,
my favourite BAK KUT TEH wtf!!!!
i also dunno why i like to makan in the midnight..
but it's happy!!
maybe because of the cold and quiet environment in the night??!!haha..
and as i said,i juz woke up ma..
summore in the midnight,nobody will care how u looked!!lolz..
u see,she oso enjoyed the food

and ended up like this!!

really Thanks to Miss Teh for accompanied me leh..

im really hungry juz now..hehe!!enjoyed!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yerr~~~ I aso wan le... hungry aso but nothing to eat. Sweet ne left. :( Miss tat time. Pai seh aso... hehe... bt feel fun.

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

you are not there only..v sitted there n chat for 2 hours!!lolz..many things to gossip..ngek ngek

Anonymous said...

I aso wan 2 know bout it la... next time must up date me le...