Thursday, June 18, 2009

17/6/09 Wednesday

went taylors on Monday..
tot that the counsellor there wanna pass sumting to me..
who noes he asked me to go register..
well,i have registered myself in taylors..
and i have successfully got the 30% discount on tuition fees..
which i have worried about it before this..
finally...everything goes with the plan..
now just have to wait for my ptptn loan..

and yeah..
tomolo im going to TENJI Japanese buffet restaurant to have lunch..
heard that the food there cant compete with jogoya..
but it only cost RM45 per head,with 50% discount..
so me and some frens think to have a try..
pay for their haagen dazs ice cream oso worth i think..

din contact with one of my fren quite long time..
dunno how my fren is doing..
is my fren fine?everything still ok??
just hope my fren can live well and happily,
and get a flying colors result in exams..

4 comments:

Molly said...

you think worth for that haagen dazs meh?..i would rather go out buy er..
cuz their freezer always open geh, the texture of the ice cream not nice jor loh..
summor the queue very long...eww...

xuewei said...

omg
sound nice
but but but
pls dont ask me to pay the same for yr baskin
i will straightly die in front of u
haha

SionG said...

wait me there.. =)

四月 said...

so u mean jogoya is better or tenji?

by the way, where is tenji?