Saturday, June 20, 2009

19/6/09 FRIDAY

i woke up at around 2pm today as yesterday went Quattro with frens till late night..
and yeah once again i was drunk..
after woke up,normal people will find food..
but me,because of the effect of alcohol consuming..
made me no appetide at all..
then i went rest till 4 something..
my empty stomach keep giving alert to me that it needs food!!
okay,then ate a little bit rice that mum cooked in the afternoon..
and after some rest plus many many water i drank,
finally i become normal..
maybe some people will ask,
why u will still go to club as the next day the alcohol will torture u??
the answer was, nobody will care wat will happen on the next day as v r happy at that time..
but i need to make a promise to myself now..
okay it's a annoucement for u all,
NO MORE CLUB FOR WAI WAI PLS...
because i will become a bad guy in the club..
i mean really bad...i dun like the feel..i regret..
unless,im very stress..u guys will noe when im getting stess..
from my face expression maybe??or my temper??
and 1 more thing..
from now on i really wanna stop all those bad words that come out from my mouth!!
i mean STOP!!!
because it brings no benefits to me at all,
now even in the future!!
any cure for me?
as i always heard: u wanna quit cigaratte,then u eat apple?
then if i wanna quit saying bad words,then what should i eat??

No comments: