Monday, June 15, 2009

UPDATE

okay...it's quite a number of days i din update anything about me..
it is because my very 'stable' lovely maxis broadband..
and im lazy to blog too..
well,i was bz running in the college past few days..
i went taylor's uni college to get some info about my further study..
and then i went back to my lovely tarc to get some documents..
wat i can say the way tarc prepare documents are efficient enuf..
do u noe that:
to get a letter to prove that u have graduated: 1 day to process,
a result transcript(which they juz have to print it out): 1 month
i need a copy of my course's syllabus: need to write a formal letter to apply..
then...i have to transfer myself from SBS to admin block,
and from admin block to SBS again..
i oso not sure how many times i went tarc JUST to get those documents..
after that,i took those documents to taylor's to let them check the syllabus..
finally i got a call from taylor's said that i can get 8 subjects exempted,
and i have got the 30% discount on tuition fees..
it was like:WOW!!it's happy to hear,as taylor's was my dream uni college since form 5..
okay,now since they have accepted me,
so tomolo onwards i will b bz again to do registration,take passport-size photos and etc..
anyway,my class will start around mid of july..
so means i will still have 1 month holiday..
the feel of staying at home isnt good to me..
the feel of jobless and doing ntg at home lagi not good to me..
well nvm,there will be jobs for me after this..
hm...i think i've addicted to snooker after meng hong keep asking me to play for some times..
u noe why??because i can get free soft boiled eggs from meng hong,
and sometimes free drinks too..haha!!sounds pro rite??lolz.
but i can tell u i can only get very low points..haha!!

erm,just finished yumcha with my old frens juz now..
and when v talked,i only realised my form 5 trip have been delayed until now..
it was like an unhappy ending for me..cannot cannot..
must get some trip to replace it 1st..
im sorry fren i really forgot about the trip...
and now my brother asked me to go diving @tioman at beginning of july..
if i go,means i went penang,redang,cameron(may) then tioman(july)
walau,i really wanted to go..
but the problem is,im jobless for 2 months ledi..
my bank oso gonna bankrupt ledi..
gotta spend smart these days..
the feeling of no money is the worst for me!!!
in these 2 months..
what i can say is,i have really really slowed down myself and had fully recharged!!
and after this,July, is the time for me to boost everything up!!
I am now like..from a normal proton last time..
after rest for 2 months,had changed to turbo engine..
and im gonna run and speed like no one in town!!!

HOPE EVERYTHING GO WITH THE PLAN
AND
GOD BLESS!!

3 comments:

Forever said...

Everything will go smooth,juz take it easy...Bless you^^

Molly said...

may god be with you... :P

Ivy Yap said...

All d best!