Saturday, June 20, 2009

BAK KUT TEH @ 12am

yes finally i went for BAK KUT TEH after so long..
and thanks to my sister for accompanying me..
well,this nice Bak Kut Teh's located at Jinjang Utara opposite public bank..
and it onli start for business at 12am daily..
i have asked many frens to go with me these 3 weeks..
but so sad..no people wanna come out..
im sorry fren,i noe i shouldnt ask u all out in the late night,
but i really cant control my stomach n appetide ma..
i always feel hungry at around 12am like tat..
u noe,any nice food will become not nice if u eat alone..
dunno whether this can apply to u all but it applied on me..haha!!XD

went home after Bak Kut Teh,it was around 1 or 2am..
met Esther in the msn..
but after v chat for a while my connection was down..
omg i tot streamyx wouldnt have this kind of problem??
sms with esther after that,
then i called her(which i think chat in sms very costly and time-consuming)..
she told me that she is GOING BALI the next day!!!
oh no..y so many trips from my fren recently??
i wanna go too!!!but i have to save money 1st...
BANGKOK,SINGAPORE,BALI,etcetc..wait for me pls..
i will go place by place after i have enuf money for it..

Today pa drove my car to his workplace..
because something wrong with my car recently..
which is..
after i start my car,i cant on my air-cond straight away otherwise the engine will down..
then i hav to start my engine again,without on my air-cond..
i have to let my car go on the road for 5 mins like tat..
then onli i can switch on my lovely air-cond..
just this thing can only be done during night time..
but if it's a hot sunny day??!!!
gosh i think no people will wan to experience it!!
after check,there is something called 'valve' that caused the problem..
the 'valve' has stop functioning and pa changed a new 1..
now my car has back to normal and i dun need to torture by the hot weather again!!

3 comments:

chincw said...

No tukar engine keh?? Lolx

SionG said...

ok la,next time i ask u go bak kut teh with me but in jalan ipoh there. ok? tell ur dad help u to change turbo ma... =)

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

dengz..u all tot i dun wan change meh???i wanted to change oso...better to change the whole car haha!!ok husiong,i on...u call me..i sleep late recently..