Sunday, February 8, 2009

sot sot day~~

7/2/09 SaTuRdaY

today worked with esther agian at shell station kota damansara..
quite sien there as v got lesser n lesser customers after 2pm...
then juz chit chat there when no people...
quite close to esther ledi now..
wuahahaha!!means i got chance jor...
but so sad that im not available la...
im waiting for sum1 now..
chat quite a lot of things..
she is funny too..
when im working..
got a call from yee mun..
asking me go Melaka tonite..
wtf??wan play so gao meh??
so after worked,really go Melaka...
reached there at about 10PM...
then go for satay celup..yay~~!!!!!
Capitol Satay Celup




naughty waiwai & hoe posing with the big prawn

me and "lan yan"

~~finished~~
v finished satay celup at 12am...
then went pirates park..
it is quite a nice place..
for couple..
coz i think the environment there is romantic...
bring YOU go next time if possible k?
i think u will like it~~


Me,Hoong and Mun


it is called EYES ON MELAKA
i like the decoration there..ROMANTIC~

plan to go jonker street and eyes on malaysia after tat...
it was around 1am++...
but all hav closed down..
then as v 6 people were tired..
v go n look for hotel..
nearly taken 1 hour to find the cheapest hotel..
after tat i straight away sleep..
din bother wat they are chatting..

8/2/09 SUNDAY
today woke up at 9am..
then go for DIM SUM~~
forgot to take pics as still blur blur in the morning...
then visit to my auntie's house..
then go back lo..
plan to go PD 1...
no time la..
nvm next time still got chance 1...

p/s: 原来喜欢就是淡淡的爱,爱是深深的喜欢。DO u know when i was walking in pirates park..i juz think of you in my mind...and i really Hope tat the person stand next to me at that moment is you~~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

war ... haha
ur blog so complete man
haha cny alr got so mny post !
hahaha my 1sttim viewing...
haha i heard u zhui hen jiu liao le
who is tat lucky lucky gal zek
hahaha y took u so long one?
:P wahahha jiu si wanna zha zha u! hahaha
btw, i'm yi ning. haha

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

wah so gud cum n view my blog??haha!!thanks..

哈哈ck的blog said...

wah, go melaka din asked me la.

SionG said...

lol.. wai wai...
copy my phrase...
need to pay 1 wor~ :P

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

u din register copyright oso...haha!!

whlau said...

i blame my parents
why do u all born a handsome son?
make wai wai jealous and dun1 post my pic
nvm la wai wai
intro esther to me then i forgiv u,k?
hi esther
im a good guy
:$

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

f**ker..my blog leh...wat for i put ur handsome pic?later people like u but not me...i really jealous tat time..wuahahaha!!!
and u cum bek KL la,i straight away intro to u..haha!!

whlau said...

esther esther...
shy xia..