Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ribena Event @ Sunway 14/2/09

today is valentine's day..
but gotta work oso..
there was an event in sunway pyramid blue atrium..
i hav invited 10 of my frens to go for the event..
what they hav to do is just standing there and cheer up the atmosphere..
after that there was a movie session: New In Town..
and some ribena freebies..
i really wanna say THANK YOU to all my frens that turned up there..
really appreciate u all...
there was a big purple color HEART from berry to lemon..
here the pics tell...

~Yunn and me~


chee hui and me
chang win,wai wai,xit ning

Esther and me


Tammy,Renee,Wai Wai and YvonneAnne and Wai

Yunn and me with the big purple HEART

Ding~Ribena plus Lemon
~keep promoting Ribena there~

well,the event juz ended with the movie..
well,it was quite smooth for the whole event..
nice day~~

2 comments:

Forever said...

Look like hv a happy day 2 day...can felt tat u really enjoyed for it...^^

Happy Valentines lo!!!

whlau said...

hi esther esther..
lolz..