Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Bonuslink Day!!

today worked from 9am to 6pm..
went sg buloh station 1st..
mana tau they changed station oso din tell me..
luckily can reach another station on time at 9am..
so tis week i worked at shell station Bandar Sri Damansara..
and my partner Esther==>she will work with me for the following week also..
pretty leh??wuahahahaha!!
besides,
i oso got to know some frens there..
Me,Nor and Sabrina
and take pic of myself during break time..

the day was quite fun and easy..
maybe it is because I am familiar with that place...
so after finished work,i sent Esther back..
and i straight away went grandma's house to makan..
mana tau after makan she said wanna go great grandma's house some more..
wah..no choice lo but to follow...
I'm really really sien there...
tired and i almost fall asleep..
and take pic with Xuan Xuan there...
she is the baby my mum help other to take care..
is she cute??!!

but still cant tahan the sien-ness and tiredness..
so i try to call some frens..
i call her..but din pick up..
then call other frens..both oso not free..
then cant find people to call ledi..
then ma wait lo..
at last she called back..
chat a lot of things in the phone..
feel warm when i chat with her..
why warm??i also don't know..
maybe she is the special 1 for me?haha!!

p/s: really thanks for the call..appreciate much!!

7 comments:

许愿_蓝苹果 said...

Wah .. so good ler your bonuslink de partner is so cute and pretty lor .. wahahah so lucky ler u .. keke ..

Anonymous said...

no 1 to call liao la..v not ppl la.....

Anonymous said...

WA! DDD partner you are a lucky man

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

eh peng hon..wat DDD???haha should b AAA..wuahahaha!!still available 1..i intro to u next time..

and chia weng,dun like tat leh...i tot u r busying wif ur girl girl??u noe la..u got so many girl girl..haha!!

流浪无名 said...

Got pretty de partner , no working salary de job i oso wan do loh..
haha...
I nv busying wif any gal...intro to me...
ME...ME...ME...!!! ^_^

Unknown said...

haha!!Me mE me!!!hahahha!!zha dou

whlau said...

can intro she to me?
rf