Friday, July 2, 2010

2/7/2010

Don't know for how long i never been sign in here..
well,i think this blog have no more reader already haha..but never mind,it is just a place for me to release myself,keep my good and bad memories..
sometimes i will look back at my previous posts,then i will realise,
WOW,I have went through so many things before?!
It was a good thing though,but i just cant keep myself writting blog everyday..
maybe i should do it??as look back to the past we can know how much we have improved!

back to the story,
I have just finished my 2nd sem in Taylors.
The exam week was the most hardcore week for me,4 days paper continuously..
about the result,i don't care..as i have lost my interest in studying already..
maybe it was because I have knew more frens from the working society?
and I like their life rather than staying college,paying a huge number of money just to hear people talk cock??
well,no matter how i will finish my degree!just 1 more year left okay?

back to work,
nowadays working 5 days per week,quite tired but i can get the money i want...
but major money came in,then I have major spending as well...
I was always out with different gangs of frens,then mostly went for DRINK!
not Milo Ice,not Teh O Ice Limau,but TIGER,CARLSBERG etc..
hm..dunno since when,i like beer..
maybe it consider cheap if compared to other alcohol drinks?
I know it is not worth spending money in BEER,but...u know what?
it's the way i release stress...
life is always so stressful..full of obstacles...
and by BEER,after a few glass you consume,you can get urself out...a TRUE YOU!!
those things that u dun dare to say out normally,when the time u r half-drunk,
u can just say it out like a story..
and when talk about something funny,
u can laugh it out like a baby...without giving a fuck to other people..
how good is tat?

alright!i get something i want,then i lose something too..
and that is the fucking opportunity cost!
i got job,but i lost my travel time..
normally every sem break i will go for a trip for sure..
but now,cant even plan as i am working 5 days per week..
the day i free then my frens not free...timing TAK DA NGAM!
what can i do?haha!i tell u i desperately wanna go REDANG LANG TENGAH PERHENTIAN at this moment!
it is just a fucking paradise with those beautiful corals and fishes!and sexy bikini baby as well..lolz!!okay,for those who are planning to go these places,take more pics pls..
at least i can FEEL the sea,corals,fishes and hot chicks...from the pic itself..

BUT at the time im writting this,im missing someone,or maybe something...
and that is why i can sit here,abandon my report 1st,and write this very cute 110 post..
life still go on as usual,dont think too much..life is unpredictable..
and this is my life for the moment!

No comments: