Thursday, May 7, 2009

long long long~~~~holiday

just stayed at home these few days..
felt my day was so meaningless as i was doing ntg at home also..
no tvb drama,no yumcha...
what i did was sleep and sleep and sleep..
sometimes lazy to go buy food even though im hungry..
haha..tats me!!

i have a lot of plans actually,
but i juz don't have the mood to make it done...
maybe i really need someone to push me on my back..
then only i will move..so i just postpone all the plans..ngek ngek..
this kind of meaningless life is really bored for me..
i wanted to go out n HAVE FUN btw i wan to save money too...
kinda confuse huh??what to do then??cincai la..
well,just looking forward on my trip to Penang this saturday..
and also my Redang trip on 18th May..(still very long time to go..wuhuhuhu~~)

and yes 1 thing i wanna tell u all..
if u all wanna get angry on me..or wanna scold me etcetc..
pls give me a proper reason 1st!!
becoz if i have done ntg wrong..
and someone suddenly get mad on me,
i'll feel like im not being respected!!
and it's the time i get angry!!
becoz i believe everything have its own reason..
and i'll be fine if u tell me the reason..
even though u wanna hit me or scold me or etc etc..
so pls...

5 comments:

Katherine Lee said...

I TOT SOMEONE IS GOING POPPY ON THIS FRI!? HAHAHA XD

carmen said...

hi,i'm carmen..
你说如果那个人要骂你的话要有一个很好的理由是吗?对,会有那人想要被别人骂呢?
你可以转转你的念头,或许那个人骂你是因为他和你比较有缘咯。。。你的念头改了就不会那么的生气了。。
是不是觉得很好笑叻?

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

kath: eh wat is poppy??can eat ar??lolz..

carmen: hello,thanks for the comment,may i noe who is this actually??maybe u r right too..

四月 said...

did wei jie ask u to go to primary skul and help? haha.

xuaN said...

sourvenier from redang!!~~lolz..
juz for kacau..keke