Monday, April 27, 2009

SUNday

it was a hot sunny day...
and yet it's my 1st Sunday after my exams..
it's time to relax huh??


and this's the pic that i snapped on thursday morning...
which i woke up at 2.30am that day..
and went McD Taman Melati to study until 7am..
then 8am start studying in library until 9pm..
hardworking huh??
which i felt the day was fully-contented for me...
i like the day full with activities...




went Pavillion with my brothers just now..
v had a yumcha session there...
which v think it's time for us to change from mamak to those high-end restaurant..
and change to drink beer instead of milo ice...

the feel was good to me...
because it has been a very long time i never been free like this...
i have time to study when i was free...
i have enough sleep everyday...
without have to work??!!!how good the life like this??
but there is disadvantages also...
which no work=no income..
i used my savings for the past 3 weeks...
and i do not know how long my savings can last for...
sometimes really think of stop working..
and do whatever things that a proper STUDENT should do..
study,yumcha,sports,projects,kaplui etc etc..
can i??

7 comments:

SionG said...

let go pub every night... xD
u treat yea coz u r working...

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

go every night i terus bankrupt...unless my father's DATUK DATUK..

naku said...

hmm....
working got income also good wat !

Molly said...

well...it's hard lar bro..
i wanted to stop working oso..but, my savings are depleting!!..
so boh bian, come out work again..sigh...but, dunno why i have the spirit to work recently..i guessed I had a really long break..I stopped working since last sem's exams..
then..everyday stay at home so that I don't spend much..quite cham oso lar, cannot go shopping...wahaha :P

Molly said...

btw..how did u know shiney???

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

coz i handsome,she lenglui..then ma noe lor..lolx!

阿紫 said...

=.=
bang jimatlah sikit.