Thursday, March 19, 2009

~yum cha @ GENTING~18/3/09

today my class was from 9am to 1pm...
but it was too early for us to go home at 1pm..
so our gang was discussed where to go after class..
sing k,cheras yumcha..etc..
FINALLY..
a crazy idea came out from me..
GENTING!!!
well,
it was me and hoong driving..
vios 1.5 and my lovely PROTON 1.3..
both carried 4 people..
those who went:
waiwai,kokhoong,yipchun,kokhou,weihan,paukee,chaichin & kai xian..
cam-whored in the car while waiting for kai xian..
reached there at around 2pm..
walk around in first world plaza..
and v watched a magic show there..
was stunt by the magic..
and the magician taught a very useful magic to girls(the magic scissor,ngek ngek ngek)..
~couple of the day~



after that was our makan session..
before that I have met MR.Bug and took a photo wif him..
im taller than him..ngek ngek ngek

met him again~

after that we went to the garden outside..
because i really do need fresh air!!!

i am at the same level with the cloud..

a refreshing trip really made my day..

I Love it!!

btw,

休息是为了走更长远的路..

不是吗??哈哈!!

4 comments:

SionG said...

wei han also going? he go to celebrate tamadun get the highest,is it? haha

shEngyi said...

aih tak de ajak.. sien lo haha

Forever said...

no wonder u tell me go genting la...u goes yest...but such a good idea oso...cause environment cold n fresh air...haha...^^

Anonymous said...

Oooiii!!! Go Genting never invite me la.r.r.r. hng~~~