Sunday, March 8, 2009

7/3/09 1.05am

finished anglia roving team job,
then straight away it is a shell job,
working non-stop during my holiday..
i am sorry friends,
because of me,
we have canceled the langkawi trip..
even in the 1st week of my last semester in college,
i chose to ponteng to work..
because..
I NEED MONEY!!!

im sorry friends i did not attend the classes for this week,
i do miss u all!!
nevermind, u all can see me on next tuesday already..
i will be back ok?

really tired like hell nowadays..
standing there working whole day..
when i got home everytime it was already 11pm++..
then the next morning 8.30am got to wake up..
now i know the feelings..
a bit of headache this morning..
but luckily it recovered in the afternoon..

and my results released today..
not so ideal for me..
maybe i did not put enough efford on it..
hope i can find back my 'ohm' to study..

and it is 1.05am now..
i think i need a really good sleep tonight..
good night my friends..

3 comments:

Forever said...

Ei...do take good care of urself leh...don be too tired...even u work oso nid some times to rest 1...anyway,bless u lo,my best friend^^

all bout ❤Renee*aki❤ said...

wiii wiiii~
let's out for our outing session..
coconut flowerrr~
sold out...
faster fasterr~
wink..

Anonymous said...

not bad ma working for whole holiday mean have plenty of money lor .. anyway gambatea in your study ya ..