Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"my weekend"

well..
i spent my lovely weekend at Kuantan,Pahang last week..
went there for shell event..
i went on thursday afternoon..
on my way,i saw the FULL rainbow...(it is one full curve,not half curve!!)
it was really amazing as this was the first time i saw rainbow in full curve..

besides,i oso captured this special scene..

and here are the whole team of shell staffs in Kuantan..
went to the famous Teluk Chempedak twice during this visit..
one was in late night..
around 11 something..
another one was in afternoon..
it was really relax as u can hear the sound of the sea...
the wind blew towards you...
all the unhappy things,stress..
blew away together with the wind..

and..

a message from a special one after one tiring day really cheered me up!!

I am happy~~

No comments: