Sunday, October 5, 2008

wat a super free SUNDAY!!!

yes,wat a free SUNDAY!!tis is the weekend i want!!!
every weekend oso bz in my work,cant even take a break during weekend..when my frens call me out to play badminton,to yumcha,or to go gai gai...my answer is also the same.."bro,im soli,today gonna work."so sad...
hey,im a teenager leh,isnt it i should do wat i should do now???i should stay at home during weekend but not work..i should sleep like a pig till afternoon during weekend...i should go gai gai with frens during weekend..i should..i should...
but these is juz a dream for me..unless i win the jackpot..then ma dun need to work lo..wuahahaha!!!
okay,today is a veli peaceful sunday for me...coz i can sleep till 1.30pm..i can sit down n clean up my notes,throw away my old notes..wash my shoes..etc.(which i've no time to do normally)now onli i found out that how warm to stay at home...last time i always think of wanna go out,dun wanna stay at home...yes..now i really everyday oso must go out..go out clubbing wif frens la..go out yumcha wif frens la...go out to work la...meeting la...my house is juz like hotel for me...i juz cum home to sleep...wtf!!
but human is like tat la...when u get sumthing,u will request for another thing..too greedy..sumtimes i really admire my fren..they dun need to work..their parents will tell them,'study time is the most relax time,where u wanna go,wat u wanna do,u oso can do now,when u grow up n work,u will found out it is veli hard to take leave to go for trip'..
yes,i strongly agree with tis sentence..but their parents can afford to do so...to let their son/daughter to go trip..can afford their daily expenses...but mine cannot...my parents hav to take care of 4 children..my younger sister,my 2 younger brothers..they r still studying..
so as the 1st son,i should work to support myself..tat's y i must work every weekend..my life is different wif teenagers now..haiz,wat to do leh....
but hor,i think of set up a rule:the whole month i dun go clubbing wif frens,i dun go those high class restaurant with frens..coz i really spend a lot tis few months..i wanna save money leh!!!!cani fulfill my rule??now let's see....

2 comments:

Forever said...

Ei...don think like tat la...u may think good way mah...even now u really busy for working life,but maybe tis tis best for u leh....how u know?rite?Sometimes,if u really tired really cant stand for it liao,juz let urself take a rest la...don always force urself do that thing u don like,then u will be more happy...i know,sometime we gt no choice,but still nid 2 do tat...wat we can do?so,everything juz do ur best...last time u told me bout urself de,i know...u r the eldest son,so wat u bear r heavy...juz giv some free times to urself,don stress,then u will feel better^^Ong Wai Wai,God Bless You^^

Anonymous said...

eh eh...
I, as the youngest oso work for myself..
mou bin lar..life is like this..
what to do...
so we must move on!!!..
'mm hou bei yan dei tai sei'!!