Friday, December 11, 2009

BAD MOOD


somebody pls tell me why im so bad mood now??
i seldom have this kind of mood for quite a long time ledi,
i felt alone,
i felt down,
i felt wanna cry,
i felt wanna scream out loud!!!!
how i hope somebody can stay beside me,
without doing anything,juz stay beside me silently....
when i wanna talk,i can find the person to talk to,
when im sitting alone,i hope somebody can consult me,
can talk to me,can share with me...
when i felt down,i hope somebody can give me a very warm hug,
or hold my hand tightly for a moment..
i do not need any alcohol or any expensive stuffs,
but the simple things like this..to let me feel im cared by people..

3 comments:

SuGirL said...

好好去休息吧。。。
以我所知,你好像中五毕业后就忙工作忙学业没什么假期的。。。
放自己一个假期吧!要不然,找几个朋友出来鸟一下relax一下。。。

再苦再累,生活还是要继续的
不要哭丧着脸过日子
加油!

shEngyi said...

life is great! change ur mind and everything will be ok! find me yam cha la! ahah

Forever said...

Don’t think to much,u are tired ald...just take sometimes and rest out ur mind...if you wan to,i'm here always listen to you^^Cheers up,my dear friend~~~