Tuesday, November 10, 2009

世事总是让人意想不到。。

I thought i have covered everything well,
but everything was revealed outside...
everyone knows what am i doing now,
well,am i really that stupid & naive??
had a drinking session with my colleague just now,
and from them only i know,
what i have kept for so long,
they knew it long long time ago..
haha!!but i think it is good for me also,
at least they know what im looking for & what i want!!
well,i found my recent life is so tough...
exam is coming but i haven touch my books n notes yet,
my job is killing me to the max..
time is really very golden for me now..
and last but not least,money!!
not because of money,i wont need to work so hard..
not becasue of money,i wont need to terbalikkan my time..
now i was like,sleep on 3am,then wake up at 11 or 12pm..then 5pm gotta ready to work ledi..
see,my life is kinda packed now!!!
but what to do??life is life,v still need to get thru it by our ownself..
oh ya,my car got bang last wednesday..
my fault,so i have to repair both car..fuck!!
damn unlucky wey....i did go pray pray ma..
how come this will happen to me??haha!!
life is ridiculous la...but i take it as my experience lo..no big deal!
RM1000++ only ma...money can earn back,
but experience is hard to earn..so i think this is worth...at least im ok now..
so tomorrow is the time for me to fight again,
for my studies & for my job..

Signing off,
Wai Wai

No comments: