Saturday, December 6, 2008

~Future~

dunno y..
dunno since when...
i keep thinking wat i will b when i grew up...
keep thinking how my future would be..
will i be rich??poor??happy??unhappy wif my life??
when im old..
i will be juz one people...
or live happily wif my lovely wife..
live happily wif my son,my grandson...
keep thinking and thinking...

but now the thing i most concern is..
can i be a successful guy after this??
means when im 25-30 years old..
because now..
i dun hav money to buy car..(currently using my ah gong's car)
i dun hav money to buy a house for my family...
dun hav money to go travel...
haiz...

actually i cant blame much...
my life is already veli good...
many frens around me...
when i need help...
sure got sumone will cum out n help me...
i noe wat 'xing fu' mean...
i hav got it now...
but juz i feel not enuf..

im a kind of 'dun wan lose' people...
when my fren hav better achievement than me...
then i will bo song..
n feel like im like turtle...
slow in everything..
like 1 of my fren...
last time i was better than him...
but now...
he worked and he managed to buy himself a car...
although it is second hand car...
but still he got his own car...

but how about me??
im slow...
im veli veli slow...
wat i wan now is...
although im onli 19 now..
but my achievement...
my everything...
must b at the age above 19...
like my fren who aged 23 can earn rm2500 a month...
then now i oso must earn rm2500 a month..
then im a step in front of 19..
then i can b successful earlier than my frens...

but wat i can do now..
as saying goes..
'where they is a will,there is a way..'
wtf la...
i din see anyway in front of me...
im like stop at the half way...
god...
pls guide me...
mayb im too fast for sum of u...
but im really slow...
got people aged 20 ledi can drive BMW??
why cant i??

how good if doraemon really exist in this world..
and those magic magic thing..
then i can go to future..
and see how is ONG WAI WAI at that moment..
haha!!
funny plus sohai!!

i really realise my life is really good at the moment...
actually it is good if my life is to be continue like tat..
it is veli happy...really..
i hav my parents wif me...
my frens...
those sohai sohai frens..
thanks to u all...
thank god too...

happy life vs rich life..
wat would u choose??
im womdering can i have both??

9 comments:

shEngyi said...

good to think like dis..

lets fight for our dream..

ppl can buy car, we can too

buy a car on our 20th year ok? haha

add oil

Forever said...

Ong Wai Wai...
dont giv up for urself...
wat u think u wan,
u can get it de...
juz be confident to urself!
thx for ur suggestion for yest...
Bless you^^

Anonymous said...

sure can, why not?!!
let chase our dream together, become a rich ppl soon!!! XD

Anonymous said...

ei im categoried under friend or sohai friend?

Anonymous said...

ei im categoried under friend or sohai friend?

Ivy Yap said...

yuhoo~
such a long time dint view your blog... ...
its good to always move ahead of others, but sometimes, i wonder, "hey, this is my life, by the time i use to acive some succeds, its gonna lost life as well... what for to run so fast? at final destination, we're gonna move to the same house also~~" (i mean heaven here... kakkakaka)
hahah, its a speech from live life slowly ppl- me!
nvm, u can just ignore it~
hahahahaha
Gambateh, Ong wai wai!!!
you sure can achieve what you want!

Anonymous said...

woi...those ppl 19 can drive BMW is bcuz the father got money lar...
if u say ur frens are sohai..then i'm not ur fren ler....kekekeke..

Anonymous said...

Sohai. Stop day dreaming lah...get your arse up and start working better la sozai!

Anonymous said...

Dun so kia su la! Those ppl that get their bmw are born with silver spoon or maybe gold! (btw bmw nothing la got 1 boy in lamborghini in sunway college) So what? its just one rite? just life your life one step at a time.