Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change phone soon...!!

haiz....im gonna change a new phone soon...
becoz my p990i suddenly got problem..
after sent to phone shop to check,
they said cannot repair ledi..
gonna change a thing inside..
it will cost me rm200++..
fuck!!

today after my class..
i straight away went home..
reached home at about 6.30pm..
after i have my dinner..
then i started on9 to find my next phone..
cipot..
there are many phones that i like...
APPLE IPHONE la..
HTC la...
but no budget..sien..
those phone cost around rm3000
my budget is onli rm1000-rm1500..
so cannot use those PDA phone ledi..

the function i wan are GPS,WIFI,camera,etc..
after a long time research(until 9.10pm non-stop),
i hav found N95..
it contained all the function i wan..
although it is not a PDA phone n it is quite old ledi..
but i fit wif my budget..
it onli cost around rm1300..
haiz.....
heart pain oso...
hav to take out rm1300 to buy a phone..
how gud if i can use this money to do other things??
travel for instance..or buy shares??

cipot p990i,
suddenly got problem..
summore wan ngam ngam exceed the warranty date onli spoiled..
mana boleh macam itu??
i treat u so gud..
u treat me like this..
i hav lost all the contacts inside..
u wan die but pls tell me earlier ma..
my contact are all inside ur stomach leh..
y u wana bring all my contacts away from me..WHY???

dear frens,
juz to tell..
i hav lost all ur contact..
so if possible pls giv me a sms or...
put a name at the end of the message when u sms me..
at least i noe ma..haha!!
im soli but it is not my fault,
it is all my p990i's fault..cipot phone..

1 comment:

许愿_蓝苹果 said...

wakakakakka...
u talk to ur phone ..
lolz.. when i look at ur blog ..
i really pengsan lor ..
so so funny .. deng ..
really tak boleh tahan you lor ..

yy